Friday, October 5, 2012

PARTY WITH THE M&MS!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!


So... Our job today... Well the past 3, was to make a real person into a cartoon. And well.. I chose Eminem. And what better to do than to make him an M&M? It was alot of fun. I really liked this project and had fun doing it. Once I was done with Eminem, I took Rihanna and made her an M&M as well. Then again. I took Nathan Drake from Uncharted and made him into an M&M. It was fun. For trying to make people into round versions of themselves. It can be quite challenging. You might find a great picture and think it will work great, but if they are not facing directly forward, it distors their face in an odd way. But it was a good challenge to have to look around and find one picture of their head than another of their body. But clearly it worked pretty well once you found the right picture to use. Doing this project over, I would have liked more time. It may not look like that long, but one M&M took all day trying to find the picture than distor the body to make it round and still look kinda like them. In the end, I really liked how this turned out. It was fun and I made the celebrities have a party with the original M&Ms to meet who they used to be!
~Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment