Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clark Kent by Day, Superman by Night


                                                                                     "Is it a bird?"
"Is it a plane?"
"No! Its Superman!"

Someone very dear to me found something very bad out today. He wasnt very happy about it either. So to cheer him up, I made who I think of him to be. Superman. He as always there for me and I for him. He is my best friend and I couldnt help but wonder how to make him feel better. I always called him superman and he called me Lois Lane. Although most people dont realize it, this guy saved me from who I was becoming. How we met is a long story and who we are to eachother is not for people to know. I have to thank him for being here now. He is my Superman and he always saves me. He never let anyone hurt me. I cant thank him enough for what he did. I love you Peter. <3
~Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment