Thursday, September 6, 2012

His Perfect Meal

So, my friend is sick and I wanted to make him feel better. But sadly I am not allowed to go over. He is contagious. So I made the meal I would have made for him in photoshop.
First, to drink there will be coke. He loves coke and so do I. Pepsi... Go, just go. But coke is something we can bond over and have jokes about. We both enjoy it.

Second, Avgolemono soup. This is a greek soup and dont let anyone tell you any different. It is a lemon soup as the name suggests and I like to put carrots, cerery, chicken and orzo in it. Its brought all together by a creamy lemon froth. Best way to eat this? Add as much lemon and peper as you want, dip bread and enjoy. :) We both grew up in greek families so we both know this is the best way to get over a sickness. It tastes great and no one can beat it. Eatting it when you are sick and its the equivalant of chicken noddle soup... But its better.

Third, for desert I wanted to make his favorite thing. Banana pudding. He cant get enough of this stuff. Its creamy and tastes so good. I can see why he loves the stuff sooo much. But made with really ripe bananas and the best whipped cream and pudding, that my friends is the best.

So, that would be the best meal I could make my friend. Its his perfect meal and I plan on making it as soon as I can get to see him. With a little care and a lot of love, he will get better. Maybe the soup and pudding would help too. ;) Get better soon Peter!!!
~Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for caring about me. And i would definatly want that meal right now. I love you so much Cookie! <3

    ReplyDelete