Monday, November 26, 2012

Cinemagraphs

So today we start a week long project on cinemagraphs! We have to take a still picture and make it move in only one aspect. So It will be difficult, but I am up for the challenge!



First up is the picture frame. My plan for this picture is to replace the frame with an animation of me ducking behind a tree or something. I kinda like the natural setting so thats what it will be. Hopefully all Ill need is the woods around here and my trusty old Photoshop~

Second is the lights. I plan on taking them an having one flicker on and off. This idea was given to me by a friend and I thought it would be awesome to make their idea real. So here we are. I already started playing with it and mostly all I have to do is copy the light and make it brighter and darker~ Simple enough!
~Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment