Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cinemagraphs!!!!

 

My cinemagraphs are finally done. Although it didn’t take that long to think of and take the pictures, it takes a while to actually get everything in order. For me the problem came with the fact that when my pictures were taken, the camera would move. I had to match up the background and the trees around me to make it look alright. It was difficult but a fun project! I really enjoyed being able to take a photo and adding my own to it or make it different even thought it was already taken about a year or so ago. It’s funny that in one picture you can see me about a year ago and then I am in the photo frame a year later. It doesn’t show much of a change, but it can very funny at times! Hope you all enjoy!
~Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment